Image Resizer

My Image Resizer (Win-XP)doesn't work anymore. I can
click on this option, but it doesn't work.

I removed the programm from my computer and installed it
back, bur it didn't work,

Is there any possibility for help?

Thanks

Achim
1 answer Last reply
More about image resizer

    Click on Start and click on Run. Type the following in the textbox:
    REGSVR32 SHIMGVW.DLL
    and press the Enter key.
    Note that there is a space between ...32 and SHI...
    This will take a second to run and you should get a success confirmation.
    Then try your right click and Resize.
    "Achim Diergarten" <Achim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My Image Resizer (Win-XP)doesn't work anymore. I can
    > click on this option, but it doesn't work.
    >
    > I removed the programm from my computer and installed it
    > back, bur it didn't work,
    >
    > Is there any possibility for help?
    >

    > Thanks
    >

    > Achim