Problem playing video after converting AVI to VCD

LeRoy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: comp.multimedia,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

I have a set of AVI files I'm trying to convert to vcd then play them
on a DVD player. I tried using Nero express which converts to avi to
vcd then burns it on a cdr. The conversion goes through fine with no
errors so does the burning. But when I try to play the movie on a DVD
player (I've tried three different dvd players) the movie is choppy
and has no sound. Does anyone have an idea what the problem is.

Era

www.vcdhelp.com