Insufficient disk space!?

Hi there,

I'm trying to save the movie back onto my Sony HC20 after
editting, and I recieve an insufficient disk space error.

I have in excess of 5GB on one disk and another 4GB on the
other. The movie itself occupies just 699MB after having
saved to HDD.

Now I want to move it over to my Handycam, and I cant!
Very frustrating!

Please can some of the MS gurus help me out?
Thanks in advance,
Tharun

What is the format of the original file?
Why do you want to put it back on tape for...?
What format did you convert your original file too.