Problem Opening MSWMM email attachments

My nephew recently sent me a set of video clips that he uploaded from his
Sony mini-cam. He lives in the UK and has Windows Video Maker version 2.1.
I have Windows Video Maker version 2.1 for Windows NT. When I double clicked
the attachment and asked for it to be opened, the Windows Video Maker
application opened but I can not view the clips, the play bar is moving but
the screen in blank. Does anyone have any ideas why? I'm not sure what
version of windows he is running, if it isn't NT, could that be the problem?

If anyone has suggestions, I'd appreciate it. SO far he has just sent 74kb,
but once we know I can open the attachment he can send the full version on a
CD.

Thanks.

An MSWMM file is a project file created by Windows Movie Maker containing
details of which clips/files/images/transitions/videos/audios are in the
project. It contains NO information that can be viewed on another PC since
the original content is not included, just the details.

Your nephew needs to use the Save to My Computer option and save the
completed project, then email you that file or burn it to CD or DVD and mail
that to you.
www.coribright.com