Saving movie

roy

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003

Playing the movie after after it has ben saved. The movie shows just a few
pictures then the screen turns black but music is there from start to finish.
why does the screen turn black? can any one please help?
--
Roy

More info please, which apps are you using to make it, watch it? What sort
of pictures are they, stills in jpeg/bitmap, what is the music, wav/mp3.
Info, If movie maker, it doesn't work well sometimes with jpegs, in
particular lots of them, or with Mp3's.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"Roy" <Roy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Playing the movie after after it has ben saved. The movie shows just a few
> pictures then the screen turns black but music is there from start to
finish.
> why does the screen turn black? can any one please help?
> --
> Roy

roy

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003

The photo's are stills that came from a website and saved to my pictures. The
music came from a cd I had here at home. There were around 150 pictures in
the moive and only 85 pictures appeared then black screen. The music was
still playing to the end.

"Graham Hughes" wrote:

> More info please, which apps are you using to make it, watch it? What sort
> of pictures are they, stills in jpeg/bitmap, what is the music, wav/mp3.
> Info, If movie maker, it doesn't work well sometimes with jpegs, in
> particular lots of them, or with Mp3's.
>
> --
> Graham Hughes
> MVP Digital Media
> www.dvds2treasure.com
> www.simplydv.com
>

> "Roy" <Roy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Playing the movie after after it has ben saved. The movie shows just a few
> > pictures then the screen turns black but music is there from start to
> finish.
> > why does the screen turn black? can any one please help?
> > --
> > Roy

roy

Distinguished