Sample pictures?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
October 31, 2004 12:42:23 AM

Check out:

http://www.steves-digicams.com

--

"The human adventure is just beginning"
Bruce

"Kevin C." <nomail@dot.com> wrote in message
news:7bTgd.36865$QJ3.4325@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com...
> Does anyone know of a review site that actually posts sample pictures
taken
> with a camera? I mean, that's really the only criteria that matters and
yet
> all the reviews I've seen are just words without any real demonstration of
> what the image quality is. The stores that I've been to have restrictive
> return policies so I can't try them out for myself.

More about : sample pictures

Anonymous
October 31, 2004 12:53:23 AM

Does anyone know of a review site that actually posts sample pictures taken
with a camera? I mean, that's really the only criteria that matters and yet
all the reviews I've seen are just words without any real demonstration of
what the image quality is. The stores that I've been to have restrictive
return policies so I can't try them out for myself.
November 1, 2004 7:49:58 PM

"Kevin C." <nomail@dot.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a review site that actually posts sample pictures
taken
> with a camera? I mean, that's really the only criteria that matters and
yet
> all the reviews I've seen are just words without any real demonstration of
> what the image quality is. The stores that I've been to have restrictive
> return policies so I can't try them out for myself.

Samples for just about any camera can be found here:

http://www.dpreview.com/gallery/
November 2, 2004 2:03:36 AM

WWW.pbase.com you can search by camera and see pictures taken by
photographers with all kinds of backgrounds, not just pictures taken by
pros to make the camera look good....

> "Kevin C." <nomail@dot.com> wrote in message
>> Does anyone know of a review site that actually posts sample pictures
> taken
>> with a camera? I mean, that's really the only criteria that matters and
> yet
>> all the reviews I've seen are just words without any real demonstration
>> of
>> what the image quality is. The stores that I've been to have restrictive
>> return policies so I can't try them out for myself.
>>

> Samples for just about any camera can be found here:
>
> http://www.dpreview.com/gallery/

May 1, 2005 7:53:14 AM

Check this place out. http://www.dpreview.com in the left hand column pick
out the breed of camera and model and look at the full review, and sample
pics are always at the end of the article
"Bruce" <C0mdrData@BEAMMEUP.hvc.rr.com> wrote in message
> Check out:
>
> http://www.steves-digicams.com
>

> --
>
> "The human adventure is just beginning"
> Bruce
>

> "Kevin C." <nomail@dot.com> wrote in message
> > Does anyone know of a review site that actually posts sample pictures
> taken
> > with a camera? I mean, that's really the only criteria that matters and
> yet
> > all the reviews I've seen are just words without any real demonstration
of
> > what the image quality is. The stores that I've been to have restrictive
> > return policies so I can't try them out for myself.

Anonymous
May 1, 2005 4:29:39 PM

Or go to Pbase.com and search by camera and you can get a taste of what a
camera can do in the real world.

Gram

!