JVC DVD and DVDShrink

fred

I have a new JVC DVD players. It will play DVD+R and DVD-R i make with
authoring software. But gives "error" in display when playing back anything
created with DVDShrink?

Any suggestions?

>I have a new JVC DVD players. It will play DVD+R and DVD-R i make with
>authoring software. But gives "error" in display when playing back anything
>created with DVDShrink?
>
>Any suggesti

1. What (software) are you using to burn the 'shrink files? If you do not use
Nero 6.x, it probably won't work. DVD Shrink is tightly integrated with Nero.
Use the Nero defaults for "DVD Video" Don't try to "improve" upon the
settings. You don't know how.

2. Do the disks you burn play in the computer, in the drive, that burned them?
Using what software DVD player? If not, then they will never play in ANY
stand-alone player.

3. Study dvdhelp.com....for hours and hours. The real answer to your problem
is in there somewhere.
webpa

fred

DVD's work on another DVD player.

I can't use Nero. I have to use what was provided with my DVD writer.

Fred wrote:

> DVD's work on another DVD player.
>
> I can't use Nero. I have to use what was provided with my DVD writer.

"Can't use Nero"?

Or

Don't have Nero?

> "WEBPA" <webpa@aol.com> wrote in message
> > >I have a new JVC DVD players. It will play DVD+R and DVD-R i make with
> > >authoring software. But gives "error" in display when playing back
> anything
> > >created with DVDShrink?
> > >
> > >Any suggesti
> >
> > 1. What (software) are you using to burn the 'shrink files? If you do
> not use
> > Nero 6.x, it probably won't work. DVD Shrink is tightly integrated with
> Nero.
> > Use the Nero defaults for "DVD Video" Don't try to "improve" upon the
> > settings. You don't know how.
> >
> > 2. Do the disks you burn play in the computer, in the drive, that burned
> them?
> > Using what software DVD player? If not, then they will never play in ANY
> > stand-alone player.
> >
> > 3. Study dvdhelp.com....for hours and hours. The real answer to your
> problem
> > is in there somewhere.
> > webpa

fred

Can't use Nero. I had to remove it when I installed software for Sony DVD
writer. Sony software said remove Nero.

I gave up on DVDShrink. Have success with CloneDVD and AnyDVD.