Windows Movie Maker

jesus

I made a video with this program. The quality looks great when I preview it,
but when it's saved, the quality isn't good. It's blurry and choppy. Can
anyone help me out? Thanks

Can you supply more info. WHat was the source file type. How did you save
it, what options and settings did you pick, what are you viewing the
finished file on?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media