Which codec is required for "3IV2" ?

Archived from groups: alt.video.divx,rec.video.desktop,comp.os.ms-windows.video,alt.multimedia.mpeg,comp.multimedia (More info?)

I got a movie clip with a codec signature "3IV2".

Which codec is required to play this movie (e.g. with the well known BSPlayer) ?

Mike

Mike Kleiber wrote:
> I got a movie clip with a codec signature "3IV2".
>
> Which codec is required to play this movie (e.g. with the
> well known BSPlayer) ?
>
> Mike

A google search of 3IV2 yields quite a few hits.
Cursory glance without opeing any pages suggest Linux codec?

BJ

I would say it's the 3ivx codec get it at www.divx-digest.com