deathmatch weapon ?

Kato

Distinguished
May 30, 2005

How do you obtain the weapon that when shot with it, puts the body in slow
motion
in the air all lit up. What does it look like? Is it a secondary of an
existing weapon?

Cannon Fodder wrote:
> It's a blue Gravity Gun......

Sorry old friend but you're all wrong
It's the pulse rifle, you need special ammo though
http://www.planethalflife.com/half-life2/weapons/

rgds/Peter

It's a blue Gravity Gun......

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 01:10:17 GMT, "Kabob" <boro@aol.com> wrote:

>How do you obtain the weapon that when shot with it, puts the body in slow
>motion
>in the air all lit up. What does it look like? Is it a secondary of an
>existing weapon?

Cat Feet / Buttered Toast Theorum

When a cat is dropped it always lands on its feet.
When buttered toast is dropped it always lands with
the buttered side facing down. If a piece of buttered
toast was attached to the back of a cat, when dropped,
the cat/buttered toast combination should hover, spinning
just above the ground, as it tries unsuccessfully to
resolve the inevitable conflict of non-scientific
certainties.
This in itself might be fun to watch but there is
a serious point to be made here... What if giant
arrangements of buttered toast cats were linked
(probably by their tails) to banks of generators?
Perhaps enough electricity could be produced to
help resolve the growing world energy crisis.

Kato

Distinguished
May 30, 2005

O, never noticed it.

Would u know the location of it in lockdown by chance?

Thank you.

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 01:19:38 GMT, "Kato" <boro@aol.com> wrote:

>O, never noticed it.
>
>Would u know the location of it in lockdown by chance?

That'll be the alt-fire on the pulse rifle, maybe...
http://www.planethalflife.com/half-life2/weapons/
by the wall on the far end of the map, next to the showers...I think!
:)

--
steve <AT> steveevans <DOT> org

"Cannon Fodder" <gonfishn39@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> It's a blue Gravity Gun......
>
> On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 01:10:17 GMT, "Kabob" <boro@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>How do you obtain the weapon that when shot with it, puts the body in slow
>>motion
>>in the air all lit up. What does it look like? Is it a secondary of an
>>existing weapon?

in the deathmatch it is the pulse rifle a right click produces a ball of
energy .