Movie Maker...and Audio SCHOOL PROJECT..HELP PLS!

January 18, 2005 10:24:48 AM

My son did his school project via Windows Movie Maker and
has advanced in National History Day contest. He now
needs to modify and edit presentation by changing some
images (taking out one image from web and replacing with
another he got from the web...all of which are
in 'collections')while not disturbing the underlying
narration (the audio portion). Last night we tried to do
this but in deleting image, the audio disappeared. Is
there a way to delete image without taking out audio.
This is only in cases where image and audio were laid
separately...not a video clip where they're tied
together! Help please

A desparate Father,
Joe
Anonymous
January 19, 2005 9:54:16 PM

I'm not too sure why you are having this problem, as you say the video file
is seperate to the audio file, you should just be able to select the video
file and cut it were you want and remove the piece and then insert the new
clip, leaving the audio file alone. Are you using the original project files
or an end product avi you may have made?
Or please list how you are trying to accomplish this.
--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

!