Movie Maker...and Audio SCHOOL PROJECT..HELP PLS!

My son did his school project via Windows Movie Maker and
has advanced in National History Day contest. He now
needs to modify and edit presentation by changing some
images (taking out one image from web and replacing with
another he got from the web...all of which are
in 'collections')while not disturbing the underlying
narration (the audio portion). Last night we tried to do
this but in deleting image, the audio disappeared. Is
there a way to delete image without taking out audio.
This is only in cases where image and audio were laid
separately...not a video clip where they're tied
together! Help please

A desparate Father,
Joe
1 answer Last reply
More about movie maker audio school project help

    I'm not too sure why you are having this problem, as you say the video file
    is seperate to the audio file, you should just be able to select the video
    file and cut it were you want and remove the piece and then insert the new
    clip, leaving the audio file alone. Are you using the original project files
    or an end product avi you may have made?
    Or please list how you are trying to accomplish this.
    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "Joe Kringdon" <joseph_kringdon@putnam.com> wrote in message
    > My son did his school project via Windows Movie Maker and
    > has advanced in National History Day contest. He now
    > needs to modify and edit presentation by changing some
    > images (taking out one image from web and replacing with
    > another he got from the web...all of which are
    > in 'collections')while not disturbing the underlying
    > narration (the audio portion). Last night we tried to do
    > this but in deleting image, the audio disappeared. Is
    > there a way to delete image without taking out audio.
    > This is only in cases where image and audio were laid
    > separately...not a video clip where they're tied
    > together! Help please
    >
    > A desparate Father,
    > Joe

Video Windows Movie Maker Audio Movie Maker Windows XP