Windows Media Player Downloads

I have several movies in my library. How do I burn them to a DVD? I'm a real
novice, so I need good directions
Rog
1 answer Last reply
More about windows media player downloads

    First of all you'll need some third party DVD burning software, XP does not
    include DVD burning software.

    Are you trying to burn these to a DVD for archival purposes or for viewing
    on a standalone DVD player?

    www.videohelp.com

    www.coribright.com

    "rogerdonaldson" <rogerdonaldson@cox.net> wrote in message
    >I have several movies in my library. How do I burn them to a DVD? I'm a
    >real novice, so I need good directions
    > Rog

Video Microsoft Media Player Windows XP