Movie maker 2.1 won't let me create clips!

I got a big problem. Ever since I got the new service pack update, that
updates movie maker to 2.1, I have been having problems. When I try to import
a movie and have the create clips box checked off, it only imports the clip
in one file. I even tried just importing, then right clicking and then
clicking creat clips. It goes through its little loading thing and finishes,
but no clips. Can someone please help me? Its extremely hard to make a music
video when I can only use the whole file.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Try asking your question in the moviemaker newsgroup.