Burning DVD

I have Sonic as a dvd burning program which came with my XP software package.
I downloaded a DVD (a bootleg music show from easytree.org) The download has
VOB IFO and BUP files in it, however Sonic appears to only acknowledge files
such as asf avi dv etc.. How can I make a DVD out of what I have? Do I need
to convert files? Any recommendations for programs to do that?
1 answer Last reply
More about burning

    Hello

    Purcahse a full version of dvd software

    Al

    chinum wrote:

    > I have Sonic as a dvd burning program which came with my XP software package.
    > I downloaded a DVD (a bootleg music show from easytree.org) The download has
    > VOB IFO and BUP files in it, however Sonic appears to only acknowledge files
    > such as asf avi dv etc.. How can I make a DVD out of what I have? Do I need
    > to convert files? Any recommendations for programs to do that?

Video DVD Windows XP