I have Sonic as a dvd burning program which came with my XP software package.
I downloaded a DVD (a bootleg music show from easytree.org) The download has
VOB IFO and BUP files in it, however Sonic appears to only acknowledge files
such as asf avi dv etc.. How can I make a DVD out of what I have? Do I need
to convert files? Any recommendations for programs to do that?

Hello

Purcahse a full version of dvd software

Al