problem downloading real video files to my computer

when i attempt to download real video files the download begins normally and
gets to about 8-10% complete, then stops downloading. The file download
window stays open, but there are no changes in KB downloaded, time remaining,
or tranfer rate. this happens regardless of the site from which i attempt to
download video files. Real player (v10) will stream audio and video just
fine. Any ideas as to what might be causing this problem?
1 answer Last reply
More about problem downloading real video files computer

    Try R.clicking on the download,then select,"save target as" ,in the new
    window,
    save on desktop.

    "bnandrews10" wrote:

    > when i attempt to download real video files the download begins normally and
    > gets to about 8-10% complete, then stops downloading. The file download
    > window stays open, but there are no changes in KB downloaded, time remaining,
    > or tranfer rate. this happens regardless of the site from which i attempt to
    > download video files. Real player (v10) will stream audio and video just
    > fine. Any ideas as to what might be causing this problem?

Video Download Computers Windows XP