problem downloading real video files to my computer

January 19, 2005 2:09:06 PM

when i attempt to download real video files the download begins normally and
gets to about 8-10% complete, then stops downloading. The file download
window stays open, but there are no changes in KB downloaded, time remaining,
or tranfer rate. this happens regardless of the site from which i attempt to
download video files. Real player (v10) will stream audio and video just
fine. Any ideas as to what might be causing this problem?
Anonymous
January 20, 2005 6:21:06 PM

Try R.clicking on the download,then select,"save target as" ,in the new
window,
save on desktop.

!