IEEE Card

Could someone advise me if capturing video through a
Pinnacle 7 Card then using MM2 is ok,only i'm really
struggling to produce anything worth watching.
My system consists of an Abit mo/bo,P4-3Gb
processor,512mb ram using Win.XP PRO.

Thanx in advance

Digital or analog video?
www.coribright.com

"bronkone7" <bronkone7@msn.com> wrote in message
> Could someone advise me if capturing video through a
> Pinnacle 7 Card then using MM2 is ok,only i'm really
> struggling to produce anything worth watching.
> My system consists of an Abit mo/bo,P4-3Gb
> processor,512mb ram using Win.XP PRO.
>
> Thanx in advance

Digital.
From JVC Digital Video Camera
Brian

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Digital or analog video?
> www.coribright.com
>
> "bronkone7" <bronkone7@msn.com> wrote in message
> > Could someone advise me if capturing video through a
> > Pinnacle 7 Card then using MM2 is ok,only i'm really
> > struggling to produce anything worth watching.
> > My system consists of an Abit mo/bo,P4-3Gb
> > processor,512mb ram using Win.XP PRO.
> >
> > Thanx in advance

Capture via firewire is best for digital video.
www.coribright.com