dvd help please

hi
im a complete novice and need some help.
i would appreciate if anybody could give me step by step help with maken
my own dvd so i can watch them on my dvd player. i have looked on the news
group to see if anybody else needed help with this topic and from what iv
read there is alot af talk about diffrent kinds of software that you need
to download .i have dvd rewriter and a program called (sonic mydvd) that
is on my windows xp
2 answers Last reply
More about please

    "novice" <nixxie2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > hi
    > im a complete novice and need some help.
    > i would appreciate if anybody could give me step by step help with
    > maken my own dvd so i can watch them on my dvd player. i have looked on
    > the news group to see if anybody else needed help with this topic and
    > from what iv read there is alot af talk about diffrent kinds of
    > software that you need to download .i have dvd rewriter and a program
    > called (sonic mydvd) that is on my windows xp

    Your question is a bit vague. That said, the site recommended by Graham
    Hughes is outstanding- loads of tutorials and software recommendations for
    converting files from any format to any other. If you're happy to just
    create copies of commercial DVDs, have a look here:
    http://www.dvdr-digest.com/articles/articles.php?article_id=23

    Regards,
    Ian.

    It is a quite in depth field if you want to do it properly. I'd suggest you
    start by reading the help files for mydvd and also have a good read of this
    site, www.dvdrhelp.com Then when you have an understanding of the general
    process or need help with one aspect of it come back adn ask again.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "novice" <nixxie2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > hi
    > im a complete novice and need some help.
    > i would appreciate if anybody could give me step by step help with maken
    > my own dvd so i can watch them on my dvd player. i have looked on the news
    > group to see if anybody else needed help with this topic and from what iv
    > read there is alot af talk about diffrent kinds of software that you need
    > to download .i have dvd rewriter and a program called (sonic mydvd) that
    > is on my windows xp

Video DVD Microsoft Windows XP