DOD:Source release is near

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 11, 2005 7:29:33 AM

Ooh. :)
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 6:38:38 PM

"Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1118471158.284990.29350@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> http://www.forumplanet.com/planethalflife/topic.asp?fid...

Blimey....about time.

/old moan
Stuff HL1DM Source, they should have moved their asses regarding DoD Source
months ago.
/end old moan
Related resources
June 11, 2005 8:12:41 PM

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 15:55:15 GMT, LymanAlpha <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote:

>Related, a bit, Anyone tried the Battlefield 2 Demo?

Hell yeah, it is great. To be honest, DOD:S wasn't very high on my
gaming radar before yesterday, it has sunk totally off the map now.
June 11, 2005 10:50:17 PM

> On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 15:55:15 GMT, LymanAlpha <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote:
>
>>Related, a bit, Anyone tried the Battlefield 2 Demo?
>
> Hell yeah, it is great. To be honest, DOD:S wasn't very high on my
> gaming radar before yesterday, it has sunk totally off the map now.

Yeah - just got off it - great game. Tip - stay off the road - your own
damn troops will run ya down :-)
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 8:09:22 AM

On 6/11/2005 10:50 AM Shawk brightened our day with:

>"Andrew" <spamtrap@localhost.> wrote in message
>

>>On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 15:55:15 GMT, LymanAlpha <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote:
>>

>>>Related, a bit, Anyone tried the Battlefield 2 Demo?
>>>

>>Hell yeah, it is great. To be honest, DOD:S wasn't very high on my
>>gaming radar before yesterday, it has sunk totally off the map now.
>>

>Yeah - just got off it - great game. Tip - stay off the road - your own
>damn troops will run ya down :-)

Runs pretty nicely on my unlocked 6800 with almost everything on high
and 4x AA @1280x960.
Just figured out the squad function.

--
"I don't feel tardy"