6 answers Last reply
More about source release near

    Ooh. :)

    "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
    news:1118471158.284990.29350@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
    > http://www.forumplanet.com/planethalflife/topic.asp?fid=2348&tid=1669791

    Blimey....about time.

    /old moan
    Stuff HL1DM Source, they should have moved their asses regarding DoD Source
    months ago.
    /end old moan

    On 6/10/2005 11:25 PM Peter [AGHL] brightened our day with:

    >http://www.forumplanet.com/planethalflife/topic.asp?fid=2348&tid=1669791

    Related, a bit, Anyone tried the Battlefield 2 Demo?

    --
    "I don't feel tardy"

    Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
    www.inglostadt.com

    On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 15:55:15 GMT, LymanAlpha <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote:

    >Related, a bit, Anyone tried the Battlefield 2 Demo?

    Hell yeah, it is great. To be honest, DOD:S wasn't very high on my
    gaming radar before yesterday, it has sunk totally off the map now.

    > On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 15:55:15 GMT, LymanAlpha <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote:
    >
    >>Related, a bit, Anyone tried the Battlefield 2 Demo?
    >
    > Hell yeah, it is great. To be honest, DOD:S wasn't very high on my
    > gaming radar before yesterday, it has sunk totally off the map now.

    Yeah - just got off it - great game. Tip - stay off the road - your own
    damn troops will run ya down :-)

    On 6/11/2005 10:50 AM Shawk brightened our day with:

    >"Andrew" <spamtrap@localhost.> wrote in message
    >

    >>On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 15:55:15 GMT, LymanAlpha <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Related, a bit, Anyone tried the Battlefield 2 Demo?
    >>>

    >>Hell yeah, it is great. To be honest, DOD:S wasn't very high on my
    >>gaming radar before yesterday, it has sunk totally off the map now.
    >>

    >Yeah - just got off it - great game. Tip - stay off the road - your own
    >damn troops will run ya down :-)

    Runs pretty nicely on my unlocked 6800 with almost everything on high
    and 4x AA @1280x960.
    Just figured out the squad function.

    --
    "I don't feel tardy"