SMALL CAMERA, BIG ZOOM ?

Hey people, trying to find the smallest POCKET camera with the biggest
optical zoom lens. They all seem to be about 3X optical. Any 10X out there?
or anything past 4X? Thanks

Penatx Optio 450 and Optio 550, 555 are the only ones I have encountered.
After three other digitals I can say the Optio 550 is an excellent camera in
all respects. I can override any parameter other get semi automatic by
locking any setting.

LioN batteries last a week of most shooting. 2-300 pics

"John F" <Blondjohn7@hotmale.com> wrote in message
> Hey people, trying to find the smallest POCKET camera with the biggest
> optical zoom lens. They all seem to be about 3X optical. Any 10X out
there?
> or anything past 4X? Thanks

"John F" <Blondjohn7@hotmale.com> wrote in message
> Hey people, trying to find the smallest POCKET camera with the biggest
> optical zoom lens. They all seem to be about 3X optical. Any 10X out
> there?
> or anything past 4X? Thanks

The problem is you need a BIG lens for a BIG zoom. I haven't seen any pocket
cams at all with anything over 3x, and my new Dimage Z3 12x is just amazing!

--
Gareee© (Gareee "at" Charter "dot" net)
Homepage:

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 19:03:21 -0500, "Gareee©"
<gareeeNospam@charter.net> wrote:

>The problem is you need a BIG lens for a BIG zoom. I haven't seen any pocket
>cams at all with anything over 3x, and my new Dimage Z3 12x is just amazing!

So basically a pocket camera with big zoom is an oxymoron? Be nice if
one existed though, an ultima voyeur tool. >=)

j/k

TRENDING THREADS