How do I use the media player for dvds? Every time I try to play one my
computer says there is no disc in the drive. Please help!

Do you have a dvd playing drive?
Do you have dvd decoding software installed like windv/powerdvd which is
needed to supply the codec for mpeg play to WMP.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media