anna

I have windows media player and the movie maker and real player.. none of
them will play CDs after I got a new computer. The same message keeps
appearing.
It says:
We have determined that your computer does not contain audio hardware that
is necessary for this application to work.

Hi

Sounds like you need to check and make sure that your
drivers for your sound card is installed correctly you may
need to have that check.

Alvin