Distorted sound and choppy video when saving to tape with ..

When I try to save my video to DV tape using Windows Movie Maker 2.1, I
wind up with choppy video and sound that's very distorted. Also, the
original video on my computer is shorter than the video that's saved to
the DV tape. A video lasting 6 minutes and 30 seconds on my computer
ends up being about 7 minutes and 10 seconds when it's saved to DV
tape. What am I doing wrong?
1 answer Last reply
More about distorted sound choppy video saving tape

    What else is running on the PC in the background when you're capturing?
    What are the specs of your PC?
    www.coribright.com

    "skyrox" <messages@email.com> wrote in message
    > When I try to save my video to DV tape using Windows Movie Maker 2.1, I
    > wind up with choppy video and sound that's very distorted. Also, the
    > original video on my computer is shorter than the video that's saved to
    > the DV tape. A video lasting 6 minutes and 30 seconds on my computer
    > ends up being about 7 minutes and 10 seconds when it's saved to DV
    > tape. What am I doing wrong?

Video Windows Movie Maker Microsoft Windows XP