Distorted sound and choppy video when saving to tape with ..

January 23, 2005 2:37:15 PM

When I try to save my video to DV tape using Windows Movie Maker 2.1, I
wind up with choppy video and sound that's very distorted. Also, the
original video on my computer is shorter than the video that's saved to
the DV tape. A video lasting 6 minutes and 30 seconds on my computer
ends up being about 7 minutes and 10 seconds when it's saved to DV
tape. What am I doing wrong?
Anonymous
January 24, 2005 1:34:00 PM

What else is running on the PC in the background when you're capturing?
What are the specs of your PC?
www.coribright.com

!