  • Windows XP
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
November 1, 2004 10:39:20 PM

Hi all

When i USB-plug in my Minolta Dimage Xi, XP recognizes it as a removable
diskdrive, and an icon apears in the lower right with "secure removal of
hardware". What is wrong here? I usualy get the "transfer pictures to
harddisk?" -icon, but not anymore.

Thanks a lot for any assistance !

/Bjarne

More about : minolta recognized removable disk

November 2, 2004 2:47:38 PM

Nothing wrong, I think - my Minolta Dimage A1 usually appears like that when
attached for image transfer - when it remembers it is a USB-connected
device. Occasionally it forgets and then I attach the card reader instead
and it too appears as four devices with the A1 card as one of them, with the
'secure remove' icon. It works.
Cheers,
RoJ
"Towli" <towli@oldboyz.dk> wrote in message