Canopus ADVC300 questions

Hello folks. Still a newbie here after getting (finally) an ADVC300 last
week. I've already been to dvdrhelp.com and I've also picked up Doulas
Spotted Eagle's Vegas4 book, but I'm still clueless regarding many things...
kinda "do this if you have this" type of things. I'm trying to convert my
old VHS tapes to DVD for tv viewing. Is there anywhere I can find info to
help me choose the appropriate settings, 2D, 3dy/c, etc., using the ADVC300?
TIA.
---
Tony
1 answer Last reply
More about canopus advc300 questions

    On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:54:28 -0400, "Tony S" <nospam@thanx.not> wrote:

    >Hello folks. Still a newbie here after getting (finally) an ADVC300 last
    >week. I've already been to dvdrhelp.com and I've also picked up Doulas
    >Spotted Eagle's Vegas4 book, but I'm still clueless regarding many things...
    >kinda "do this if you have this" type of things. I'm trying to convert my
    >old VHS tapes to DVD for tv viewing. Is there anywhere I can find info to
    >help me choose the appropriate settings, 2D, 3dy/c, etc., using the ADVC300?

    I have it too. I take the default settings. If the video is too dark,
    or has too much saturation, i will correct this with the editing
    program.

    so long
    oli
    ++++ MTV, get off the air! ++++