What is the OF protective suit called?

jay

Now I need to find the name of the protective suit for the OF (so I can get
it with the console/cheats), can anyone
help?

Jay

Jay wrote:
> Now I need to find the name of the protective suit for the OF (so I can get
> it with the console/cheats), can anyone
> help?
>
> Jay

PCV (Powered Combat Vest)

jay

Thank you GFree.
I thought it would be like in HL: item_suit

Jay

Jay wrote:
> Thank you GFree.
> I thought it would be like in HL: item_suit

Maybe it is. OF is just a mod of HL, so they could easily have swapped
the models for the suit and changed its properties. No need to change
the name.

Then again, they might have created a whole new entity and renamed it
to avoid any confusion.