nova

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2004

I recently have been having a problem with Audio playing in a video file, but
the video not displaying. Can someone help?? It odds it happens sometimes,
but then it doesn't. Help??

I can't help, but I've got the same thing recently. My impris it happened
aftre the latest bunch of MS updates but I'm not 100% sure of this. I have XP
sp1 and all other updates apart from SP2, and WMP 10. Sound plays fine but I
no longer get any video at all. There have been no updates to video drivers
or anything like that.