Mandy

could anyone help please.l have just downloaded a home movie onto the
computer .l now want to transfer this onto a dvd,l do not have any know how
what to do next.l have a toshiba a60 super multi-drive. thanks

If you downloaded (captured) the home movie in Windows Movie Maker you will
have to purchase a third party software such as MySonic DVD (recommended by
Microsoft and expensive at $ 150 and no trial download) maker or Intervideo
WINDVD creator ($100 and trial download is available). There are few DVD
creating programs that are compatible with Windows Movie Maker. This is the
main drawback to using PC for movies. Apple IMovie which comes installed on
some Apple laptops has all the software to go right to DVD. Windows does not.
I'm still researching this as the quality of the DVD seems to be all about
file compression, and I want to shoot , edit and create DVDs in the highest
quality, but haven't found the right specs yet. If anyone knows the specs and
settings for DV camera, editing program and DVD creator, please let me know!

"mandy" wrote:

> could anyone help please.l have just downloaded a home movie onto the
> computer .l now want to transfer this onto a dvd,l do not have any know how
> what to do next.l have a toshiba a60 super multi-drive. thanks

TRENDING THREADS