CRT vs LCD

I understand that for gaming especially it's not nearly as good on LCD, but
does anyone here have experience gaming with DVI enabled card/TFT display?
2 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Yeah, I use a Syncmaster 193T from Samsung. It's fine, believe me.
    Certainly a CRT is better but it's really not something to get excited
    about. I also edit video for broadcast on TV, and it's also just fine. The
    only problem I've run into not using a 'real' monitor is hiccups with the
    'safe zones' at the edge of the image.

    "Richard Cavell" <richardcavell@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Yeah, I use a Syncmaster 193T from Samsung. It's fine, believe me.
    > Certainly a CRT is better but it's really not something to get excited
    > about. I also edit video for broadcast on TV, and it's also just fine.
    The
    > only problem I've run into not using a 'real' monitor is hiccups with the
    > 'safe zones' at the edge of the image.

    I have a Samsung SyncMaster too, as well as 4 other LCDs. I like it
    the best of what I have, except for my laptop. I still feel the need for a
    waveform monitor, vector-scope, and a broadcast monitor (not a TV
    or presentation monitor).

    David

Tuner Cards Gaming LCD CRT Monitors Graphics