Windows Media Player errors

January 27, 2005 9:19:02 PM

I am also having issues playing my files.

I get two errors consecutively one is a explorers error and then right after
that the windows media player error comes on.

The only difference i can tell from the mpeg files it does play to the ones
it refuses to play are the Bit Rate, Data Rate and Video Sample Sizes. The
files that work have bit rate at 284 kps, data rate is 138kkbps, and the
Video sample size is 12 bit. The files that don't work have bit rate at
56kps, data rate at 36kbps and data sample size at 24 bit.

Any suggestions would be great-not too technical please! Thanks
Anonymous
May 28, 2005 12:56:01 PM

I keep getting some music files with The input media format is invalid. why
is this as I have had this happen before to me.

After I have finished getting the song I would try to play and it wouldn't,
then I would messaged the person I got it from and ask them if they could
check and see if it plays for them in their WMP and it does. I have
redownloaded windows media player and it still won't play..

can any one help?

Thanks, Kind

!