Copy camera dvd-ram, to disk problem

I'm trying to copy from a Hitachi mv580a dvd-ram to my dvd burner. I'm using
a usb connection and the camera is drive F:. When I open the program Movie
album SE that came with the camera, it says drive F: is used by another
application?? and won't recognize the camera, I don't have any other
programs open. Can someone please tell me how to resolve this. Power dvd
plays the video right from the camera. Thanks, Jerry
1 answer Last reply
More about copy camera disk problem

    Movie maker is designed for use with digital cams connected by firewire,
    capturing a dv-avi signal, whereas the dvd cam is in mpeg2. Did it not come
    with a capture app on the installation disc?

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "Robin" <rms@usfamily.net> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to copy from a Hitachi mv580a dvd-ram to my dvd burner. I'm
    using
    > a usb connection and the camera is drive F:. When I open the program Movie
    > album SE that came with the camera, it says drive F: is used by another
    > application?? and won't recognize the camera, I don't have any other
    > programs open. Can someone please tell me how to resolve this. Power dvd
    > plays the video right from the camera. Thanks, Jerry

Video DVD Cameras RAM Windows XP