Copy camera dvd-ram, to disk problem

robin

I'm trying to copy from a Hitachi mv580a dvd-ram to my dvd burner. I'm using
a usb connection and the camera is drive F:. When I open the program Movie
album SE that came with the camera, it says drive F: is used by another
application?? and won't recognize the camera, I don't have any other
programs open. Can someone please tell me how to resolve this. Power dvd
plays the video right from the camera. Thanks, Jerry

Movie maker is designed for use with digital cams connected by firewire,
capturing a dv-avi signal, whereas the dvd cam is in mpeg2. Did it not come
with a capture app on the installation disc?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media