can't play my dvd's

can any please help me? i am a newcomer to trying to download films from
the web and having no luck. i can download the films, no problem, i then
have used nero and tmpgenc to write them to my disc, that seems all
right. the problems arise when i try to play them on my stand alone dvd
player.
my writer is a NEC 3520 and i am using datawrite 4.7 dvd r discs.
hope anyone can help,i'm getting desperate. cheers

--
crock
2 answers Last reply

    hi there..ive also tried the method you tried with the same outcome.....now i
    use WINAVI video converter v6.0...now everything works and im using a sony
    dvd player (stand alone)..which are normally a pain to play copied dvds..this
    program converts the files straight to dvd files..not mpeg etc..you can
    covert just about anything to dvd..avi,divx.xvid etc..and its the quickest
    ive tried..normally between 30 - 60 mins depending on the length and size of
    film you are converting...my pc is using (athlon3200+),which is 2.2
    ghz...happy converting
    "crock" wrote:

    > can any please help me? i am a newcomer to trying to download films from
    > the web and having no luck. i can download the films, no problem, i then
    > have used nero and tmpgenc to write them to my disc, that seems all
    > right. the problems arise when i try to play them on my stand alone dvd
    > player.
    > my writer is a NEC 3520 and i am using datawrite 4.7 dvd r discs.
    > hope anyone can help,i'm getting desperate. cheers
    >

    > --
    > crock

    no funciona el DVD

    "crock" wrote:

    > can any please help me? i am a newcomer to trying to download films from
    > the web and having no luck. i can download the films, no problem, i then
    > have used nero and tmpgenc to write them to my disc, that seems all
    > right. the problems arise when i try to play them on my stand alone dvd
    > player.
    > my writer is a NEC 3520 and i am using datawrite 4.7 dvd r discs.
    > hope anyone can help,i'm getting desperate. cheers
    >

    > --
    > crock

Video Download Windows XP