Multiple Monitors - Need Help

a b D Laptop
a b C Monitor
January 31, 2005 1:17:38 PM

I've got a desktop pc and a laptop. My desktop has got Nvidia GeForce Fx 5700
Ultra and i'm trying to use the multiple monitor feature with my laptop but i
am unable to make it work. Actually i'm kind of clueless of how to make it
work. I want to be able to make my laptop monitor as one monitor and the
desktop monitor as the other monitor (desktop - primary) so they work as two
monitors. Can someone please help if you know how to make it work.
Thanks..

More about : multiple monitors

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b C Monitor
March 2, 2005 3:03:25 AM

try www.multivista.com

"manu08" <manu08@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've got a desktop pc and a laptop. My desktop has got Nvidia GeForce Fx
> 5700
> Ultra and i'm trying to use the multiple monitor feature with my laptop
> but i
> am unable to make it work. Actually i'm kind of clueless of how to make it
> work. I want to be able to make my laptop monitor as one monitor and the
> desktop monitor as the other monitor (desktop - primary) so they work as
> two
> monitors. Can someone please help if you know how to make it work.
> Thanks..
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b C Monitor
March 2, 2005 10:47:06 AM

Hi...actually dat site hasnt got anythin even related to computers....i think
u might have mistyped the website address

!