Multiple Monitors - Need Help

I've got a desktop pc and a laptop. My desktop has got Nvidia GeForce Fx 5700
Ultra and i'm trying to use the multiple monitor feature with my laptop but i
am unable to make it work. Actually i'm kind of clueless of how to make it
work. I want to be able to make my laptop monitor as one monitor and the
desktop monitor as the other monitor (desktop - primary) so they work as two
monitors. Can someone please help if you know how to make it work.
Thanks..
2 answers Last reply
More about multiple monitors help

    try www.multivista.com

    "manu08" <manu08@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I've got a desktop pc and a laptop. My desktop has got Nvidia GeForce Fx
    > 5700
    > Ultra and i'm trying to use the multiple monitor feature with my laptop
    > but i
    > am unable to make it work. Actually i'm kind of clueless of how to make it
    > work. I want to be able to make my laptop monitor as one monitor and the
    > desktop monitor as the other monitor (desktop - primary) so they work as
    > two
    > monitors. Can someone please help if you know how to make it work.
    > Thanks..

    Hi...actually dat site hasnt got anythin even related to computers....i think
    u might have mistyped the website address

    "Kenny S" wrote:

    > try www.multivista.com
    >

    > "manu08" <manu08@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > I've got a desktop pc and a laptop. My desktop has got Nvidia GeForce Fx
    > > 5700
    > > Ultra and i'm trying to use the multiple monitor feature with my laptop
    > > but i
    > > am unable to make it work. Actually i'm kind of clueless of how to make it
    > > work. I want to be able to make my laptop monitor as one monitor and the
    > > desktop monitor as the other monitor (desktop - primary) so they work as
    > > two
    > > monitors. Can someone please help if you know how to make it work.
    > > Thanks..

Video Laptops Desktops Monitors Windows XP