Saving video from Windows Movie Maker to DVD

i do not have the option to save to DVD. It only give the option to burn to
CD-R or RW. I have Nero, and I am not able to load the file from Movie Maker
to Nero. How can I get my finished movie from Windows Movie Maker to a DVD?
Thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about saving video windows movie maker

    Save the movie as a dv-avi, choose save movie file and follow the wizard
    through, you are possibly either trying to import a wmv or the project
    files.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "Roger" <Roger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > i do not have the option to save to DVD. It only give the option to burn
    > CD-R or RW. I have Nero, and I am not able to load the file from Movie
    Maker
    > to Nero. How can I get my finished movie from Windows Movie Maker to a
    DVD?
    > Thank you

Video DVD Windows Movie Maker Windows XP