Saving video from Windows Movie Maker to DVD

January 31, 2005 6:39:05 PM

i do not have the option to save to DVD. It only give the option to burn to
CD-R or RW. I have Nero, and I am not able to load the file from Movie Maker
to Nero. How can I get my finished movie from Windows Movie Maker to a DVD?
Thank you

More about : saving video windows movie maker dvd

Anonymous
February 1, 2005 3:09:56 PM

Save the movie as a dv-avi, choose save movie file and follow the wizard
through, you are possibly either trying to import a wmv or the project
files.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media