movie maker corrupt file????

January 31, 2005 7:22:44 PM

I can't seem to be able to use files saved onto or should
i say in my dvd burning program. Any help here?
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 3:09:05 PM

What type of file are you trying to import into the dvd authoring app?
Some only take avi files, some will take wmv, or you may be trying to import
the project files mswmm, which just won't work
Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media