movie maker corrupt file????

I can't seem to be able to use files saved onto or should
i say in my dvd burning program. Any help here?
1 answer Last reply
More about movie maker corrupt file

    What type of file are you trying to import into the dvd authoring app?
    Some only take avi files, some will take wmv, or you may be trying to import
    the project files mswmm, which just won't work
    Graham

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I can't seem to be able to use files saved onto or should
    > i say in my dvd burning program. Any help here?

Video DVD Burning Microsoft Movie Maker Windows XP