How burn a DVD on only 1 DVD unit?

How do I burn a DVD movie on another DVD if I have only 1 CD unit and 1 DVD
unit?

Don't I need 2 DVD units or do I first have to transfer all to the
harddrive?
2 answers Last reply
More about burn unit

    What will typically happen is the DVD copy software will make an image onto
    your harddrive.

    If you lack space on your hard drives, then yes, you'll need another DVD
    drive, at least a DVD-ROM drive for reading.

    "Ritter197" <Ritter197@Comcast.net> wrote in message
    > How do I burn a DVD movie on another DVD if I have only 1 CD unit and 1
    DVD
    > unit?
    >
    > Don't I need 2 DVD units or do I first have to transfer all to the
    > harddrive?

    Thanks for reply. I understand now.

    I have 3 harddrives and 1 set aside for Video. Even though still a beginner
    in this DVD stuff, I was smart enough to do that.

    I am glad that I need not buy another DVD drive now.

    Again Thanks !

    "myob" <myob@myob.com> wrote in message
    > What will typically happen is the DVD copy software will make an image
    > onto
    > your harddrive.
    >
    > If you lack space on your hard drives, then yes, you'll need another DVD
    > drive, at least a DVD-ROM drive for reading.
    >
    > "Ritter197" <Ritter197@Comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> How do I burn a DVD movie on another DVD if I have only 1 CD unit and 1
    > DVD
    >> unit?
    >>
    >> Don't I need 2 DVD units or do I first have to transfer all to the
    >> harddrive?

Video DVD Burner Windows XP