How burn a DVD on only 1 DVD unit?

February 1, 2005 2:08:05 PM

How do I burn a DVD movie on another DVD if I have only 1 CD unit and 1 DVD
unit?

Don't I need 2 DVD units or do I first have to transfer all to the
harddrive?

More about : burn dvd dvd unit

February 1, 2005 2:08:06 PM

What will typically happen is the DVD copy software will make an image onto
your harddrive.

If you lack space on your hard drives, then yes, you'll need another DVD
drive, at least a DVD-ROM drive for reading.

"Ritter197" <Ritter197@Comcast.net> wrote in message
> How do I burn a DVD movie on another DVD if I have only 1 CD unit and 1
DVD
> unit?
>
> Don't I need 2 DVD units or do I first have to transfer all to the
> harddrive?

Anonymous
February 1, 2005 6:29:51 PM

Thanks for reply. I understand now.

I have 3 harddrives and 1 set aside for Video. Even though still a beginner
in this DVD stuff, I was smart enough to do that.

I am glad that I need not buy another DVD drive now.

Again Thanks !

!