default video card

I have a pci express video card and a video output on my mother board. How
can I get my computer to boot up to my pci card every time. It changes on me
everytime I boot up. If I have my monitor plugged into one it boots up to the
other.

Hello

Well you may want to go into your system Bios and disable
the onboard video card.

Alvin