capture for Video Collection

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I will be given a Adobe Video Collection for learning to do simple DVD
burning for internal training. It just i have to set up video capture on
my PC. Can anyone suggest some capture hardware for me ? I guess I need
one with reasonable price and with DV in. I was told some requires long
rendering time, and some can do render in real time, is that true ? Is
the latter be much more costly ?

Go to www.Videoguys.com, and read all the articles. This has all the
information you want.

"john" <johnj@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I will be given a Adobe Video Collection for learning to do simple DVD
> burning for internal training. It just i have to set up video capture on
> my PC. Can anyone suggest some capture hardware for me ? I guess I need
> one with reasonable price and with DV in. I was told some requires long
> rendering time, and some can do render in real time, is that true ? Is
> the latter be much more costly ?

Go to www.adobe.com to check out the hardware compatability issues for
capture cards.

Randy