Pinnacle Studio 9 is too big for the screen

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

I use a 800 x 600 screen resolution and find that Pinnacle Studio is
too big for the screen as I xan only see part of Pinnacle Studio's
screen. If I change to the next higher resolution then I can see most
of the Pinnacle Studio 9 screen.
I'm using the demo version 9.04.
I was wondering if other people had this problem and if it was fixed
in version 9.08.
Does anyone know if the demo version of Pinnacle Studio 9.04 can be
upgraded with the 9.08 patch?
It's a pity the patch is so big, by the time I've downloaded it I'll
have very little time left until the demo expires so I don't get to
fully try Pinnacle Studio 9 without the bugs.

Regards Brian

Brian,

I can't fathom why you're using such a small resolution when editing
video...
I'm running dual 21" monitors and it still doesnt seem like enough
space, yet I have access to everything needed...

Brian <nospam@anywhere.com> wrote in message news:<uu0580lfduhue1os16pejg5op47flfmbrd@4ax.com>...
> I use a 800 x 600 screen resolution and find that Pinnacle Studio is
> too big for the screen as I xan only see part of Pinnacle Studio's
> screen. If I change to the next higher resolution then I can see most
> of the Pinnacle Studio 9 screen.
> I'm using the demo version 9.04.
> I was wondering if other people had this problem and if it was fixed
> in version 9.08.
> Does anyone know if the demo version of Pinnacle Studio 9.04 can be
> upgraded with the 9.08 patch?
> It's a pity the patch is so big, by the time I've downloaded it I'll
> have very little time left until the demo expires so I don't get to
> fully try Pinnacle Studio 9 without the bugs.
>
> Regards Brian

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

pmcgovern@cinch.com (Lazzerous) wrote:

>Brian,
>
>I can't fathom why you're using such a small resolution when editing
>video...
>I'm running dual 21" monitors and it still doesnt seem like enough
>space, yet I have access to everything needed...
>

>Brian <nospam@anywhere.com> wrote in message news:<uu0580lfduhue1os16pejg5op47flfmbrd@4ax.com>...
>> I use a 800 x 600 screen resolution and find that Pinnacle Studio is
>> too big for the screen as I xan only see part of Pinnacle Studio's
>> screen. If I change to the next higher resolution then I can see most
>> of the Pinnacle Studio 9 screen.
>> I'm using the demo version 9.04.
>> I was wondering if other people had this problem and if it was fixed
>> in version 9.08.
>> Does anyone know if the demo version of Pinnacle Studio 9.04 can be
>> upgraded with the 9.08 patch?
>> It's a pity the patch is so big, by the time I've downloaded it I'll
>> have very little time left until the demo expires so I don't get to
>> fully try Pinnacle Studio 9 without the bugs.
>>
>> Regards Brian

What screen resolution are you using.
I use 800 x 600 on a 17 inch screen.
I tried a higher resolution but the icons etc are too small.

Regards Brian

>> Regards Brian
>
> What screen resolution are you using.
> I use 800 x 600 on a 17 inch screen.
> I tried a higher resolution but the icons etc are too small.
>
> Regards Brian

If you right click on the desktop, select properties, click the appearance
tab, you can alter the size of screen fonts. You should be able to use
1024x768 comfortably on a 17" monitor.

Andrew Gibson

JELLYPIE SOFTWARE
Digital Video Editing Software, FAQ's, Resources and Filming Tips.
http://www.jellypie.co.uk

TRENDING THREADS