How deklete portions of burned DVD?

Is there a way to delete portions of an already burned DVD?

If not, what do I need to do ? I saw only how DVD shrink looked at the whole
movie and then recorded it without giving a change to edit and make cuts.
2 answers Last reply
More about deklete portions burned

    I should have mentioned that I use rewritable DVD's. And still learning - a
    lot!
    "Ritter197" <Ritter197@Comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Is there a way to delete portions of an already burned DVD?
    >
    > If not, what do I need to do ? I saw only how DVD shrink looked at the
    > whole movie and then recorded it without giving a change to edit and make
    > cuts.

    The software you're using should have a HELP function. Try it.

    "Ritter197" <Ritter197@Comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Is there a way to delete portions of an already burned DVD?
    >
    > If not, what do I need to do ? I saw only how DVD shrink looked at the
    > whole movie and then recorded it without giving a change to edit and make
    > cuts.

Video DVD Microsoft Windows XP