How deklete portions of burned DVD?

Is there a way to delete portions of an already burned DVD?

If not, what do I need to do ? I saw only how DVD shrink looked at the whole
movie and then recorded it without giving a change to edit and make cuts.

I should have mentioned that I use rewritable DVD's. And still learning - a
lot!
"Ritter197" <Ritter197@Comcast.net> wrote in message
> Is there a way to delete portions of an already burned DVD?
>
> If not, what do I need to do ? I saw only how DVD shrink looked at the
> whole movie and then recorded it without giving a change to edit and make
> cuts.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

The software you're using should have a HELP function. Try it.