XP Burning Software

Hi,

I have the standard XP CD Burning software on my computer.

Why am I not allowed to delete individual files or even alter the names
of my files after I have burned them onto the CD?

Very Odd...it's as though the 'puter has claimed sole ownership of MY
Files...

Thanks for any feedback..
TT85

--
Two-Tone 85

Hello

Once you burn a file to a cdrome you can not change or
alter it, you have to copy the file toyour local c drive and
their you may alter the file, once the file is copied to your
cdrom it's right-protected.

Alvin