Joining different video clips.

i have some short movie clips taken via my digital camera. the five movie
clips are stored in the mpeg video format. i want to join the five movie
clips into one movie clip. is there any software or freeware available that
will do this for me?

thanks for your help,

sanjay mehta : )

peter

Windows Movie Maker..........a part of XP
peter