using s-video, sound but no image

I've outputted the s-video to the television screen. I have a latop that's
widescreen and my television is full screen. I've changed the display
settings so that the output on the screen is full screen. When I play a
video in Windows Media Player, there's sound, but no image. The video works
perfectly fine on my monitor but not on the television. Any suggestions?

-Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about using video sound image

    You need to set the tv as the default main monitor, as overlay is not
    available on secondary monitors.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "jewly" <jewly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I've outputted the s-video to the television screen. I have a latop
    that's
    > widescreen and my television is full screen. I've changed the display
    > settings so that the output on the screen is full screen. When I play a
    > video in Windows Media Player, there's sound, but no image. The video
    works
    > perfectly fine on my monitor but not on the television. Any suggestions?
    >
    > -Thanks in advance.

Video TV Windows XP