using s-video, sound but no image

I've outputted the s-video to the television screen. I have a latop that's
widescreen and my television is full screen. I've changed the display
settings so that the output on the screen is full screen. When I play a
video in Windows Media Player, there's sound, but no image. The video works
perfectly fine on my monitor but not on the television. Any suggestions?

-Thanks in advance.

You need to set the tv as the default main monitor, as overlay is not
available on secondary monitors.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media