Ulead VS7 Problem: Video Gets Jerky

Not sure if this is a problem with my video or the DVD player, but I
noticed after exporting an approximately 1.5 hour file into a DVD, a
little bit after the hour mark things get very jerky on my DVD player.
Could this be because I just have an hour and a half video without any
chapter breaks?

Thanks,
Kenneth
1 answer Last reply
More about ulead problem video jerky

    There should be no jerkiness.

    Did you use an OHCI compliant IEEE 1394 capture card to capture from a
    digital camcorder?

    If so...

    You might have a look at my step-by-step guides:

    1. How to capture:

    http://www.jonesgroup.net/videostudiodvcaptureone.htm

    2. How to author a DVD:

    http://www.jonesgroup.net/videostudiodvdstepone.htm

    Jerry Jones
    http://www.jonesgroup.net

    Kenneth <kennethNOSPAM@pardue.com> wrote:

    > Not sure if this is a problem with my video or the DVD player, but I
    > noticed after exporting an approximately 1.5 hour file into a DVD, a
    > little bit after the hour mark things get very jerky on my DVD player.
    > Could this be because I just have an hour and a half video without any
    > chapter breaks?

Tuner Cards DVD Players Video Ulead Graphics