Ulead VS7 Problem: Video Gets Jerky

kenneth

Not sure if this is a problem with my video or the DVD player, but I
noticed after exporting an approximately 1.5 hour file into a DVD, a
little bit after the hour mark things get very jerky on my DVD player.
Could this be because I just have an hour and a half video without any
chapter breaks?

Thanks,
Kenneth

There should be no jerkiness.

Did you use an OHCI compliant IEEE 1394 capture card to capture from a
digital camcorder?

If so...

You might have a look at my step-by-step guides:

1. How to capture:

http://www.jonesgroup.net/videostudiodvcaptureone.htm

2. How to author a DVD:

http://www.jonesgroup.net/videostudiodvdstepone.htm