error on media player 10, & cant play any video file on my..

Error ID = 0xC00D11CD, Condition ID = 0x00000000
I cant play any thing with any player! the rest go blank & non active &
windows media player 10 gives me this error!

using winxp pro sp2 all latest updates installed!
1 answer Last reply
More about error media player play video file

    "havx" wrote:

    > Error ID = 0xC00D11CD, Condition ID = 0x00000000
    > I cant play any thing with any player! the rest go blank & non active &
    > windows media player 10 gives me this error!
    >

    > using winxp pro sp2 all latest updates installed!

Video Microsoft Media Player Windows XP