Jennifer

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong when it comes to creating a new
project on windows movie maker. It is the first time I have ever created
a DVD and I have managed to get music on at the beginning of the film
but all the sound which was recorded has gone from the rest of the
clips?? What am I doing wrong???

:(

--
Jennifer

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 22:57:02 +0000, Jennifer
<Jennifer.1k5rpp@pcbanter.net> wrote:

>Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong when it comes to creating a new
>project on windows movie maker. It is the first time I have ever created
>a DVD and I have managed to get music on at the beginning of the film
>but all the sound which was recorded has gone from the rest of the
>clips?? What am I doing wrong???

:mad:
What is the format of the original cips? AVI, mpg ? WMV ?
AVI can sometimes have VBR (variable bitrate) mp3 audio that
can have problems.
Dave