Putting Movie Maker file onto DVD

Can anyone explain to me how to burn a file made in
windows movie maker onto DVD so that it works in my DVD
player?
4 answers Last reply
More about putting movie maker file

    On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 12:49:33 -0800, "Mike" <mritorto@umich.edu> wrote:

    >Can anyone explain to me how to burn a file made in
    >windows movie maker onto DVD so that it works in my DVD
    >player?
    convert the content to dvd compliant mprg2.
    I think tmpgenc has a free trial but I'm not sure.

    Or maybe the Ulead DVD movie factory
    http://www.ulead.com/dmf/trial.htm

    Dave

    HI,
    Be sure to not just save your movie, but save as a movie file. Second
    option for saving. Then you must have dvd burning software on your computer.
    Such as Sonic or any software that allows you to burn dvd's. Once you have
    dvd burning software just open up your video or dvd file (don't remember
    which one it is).

    "da_test" wrote:

    > On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 12:49:33 -0800, "Mike" <mritorto@umich.edu> wrote:
    >
    > >Can anyone explain to me how to burn a file made in
    > >windows movie maker onto DVD so that it works in my DVD
    > >player?
    > convert the content to dvd compliant mprg2.
    > I think tmpgenc has a free trial but I'm not sure.
    >
    > Or maybe the Ulead DVD movie factory
    > http://www.ulead.com/dmf/trial.htm
    >
    > Dave

    what exactly is tmpgenc?

    <mritorto@umich.edu> wrote:

    >>Can anyone explain to me how to burn a file made in
    >>windows movie maker onto DVD so that it works in my DVD
    >>player?
    >convert the content to dvd compliant mprg2.
    >I think tmpgenc has a free trial but I'm not sure.
    >
    >Or maybe the Ulead DVD movie factory
    >http://www.ulead.com/dmf/trial.htm
    >
    >Dave
    >.

    On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 13:24:40 -0800, "mike"

    >what exactly is tmpgenc?

    download it from the net.
    As the name kind of implies, it produces
    mpg 1 and 2 files.

    Dave

Video DVD Windows Movie Maker Movie Maker Windows XP