  • Windows Movie Maker
  • Movie Maker
  • Windows XP
February 9, 2005 3:49:33 PM

Can anyone explain to me how to burn a file made in
windows movie maker onto DVD so that it works in my DVD
player?

More about : putting movie maker file dvd

Anonymous
February 9, 2005 5:41:33 PM

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 12:49:33 -0800, "Mike" <mritorto@umich.edu> wrote:

>Can anyone explain to me how to burn a file made in
>windows movie maker onto DVD so that it works in my DVD
>player?
convert the content to dvd compliant mprg2.
I think tmpgenc has a free trial but I'm not sure.

Or maybe the Ulead DVD movie factory
http://www.ulead.com/dmf/trial.htm

Dave
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 11:13:02 AM

HI,
Be sure to not just save your movie, but save as a movie file. Second
option for saving. Then you must have dvd burning software on your computer.
Such as Sonic or any software that allows you to burn dvd's. Once you have
dvd burning software just open up your video or dvd file (don't remember
which one it is).

"da_test" wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 12:49:33 -0800, "Mike" <mritorto@umich.edu> wrote:
>
> >Can anyone explain to me how to burn a file made in
> >windows movie maker onto DVD so that it works in my DVD
> >player?
> convert the content to dvd compliant mprg2.
> I think tmpgenc has a free trial but I'm not sure.
>
> Or maybe the Ulead DVD movie factory
> http://www.ulead.com/dmf/trial.htm
>
> Dave

Related resources
February 10, 2005 4:24:40 PM

what exactly is tmpgenc?

<mritorto@umich.edu> wrote:

>>Can anyone explain to me how to burn a file made in
>>windows movie maker onto DVD so that it works in my DVD
>>player?
>convert the content to dvd compliant mprg2.
>I think tmpgenc has a free trial but I'm not sure.
>
>Or maybe the Ulead DVD movie factory
>http://www.ulead.com/dmf/trial.htm
>
>Dave
>.

Anonymous
February 10, 2005 5:03:40 PM

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 13:24:40 -0800, "mike"

>what exactly is tmpgenc?

download it from the net.
As the name kind of implies, it produces
mpg 1 and 2 files.

Dave
!