GTA:SA & TI4200

Hi

Specs for GTA:SA is not that demanding
Anyone happen to know if TI4200 would be able to drive this game?
Not at full throttle I know

Thanks/Peter
5 answers Last reply
More about ti4200

    >From reviews i've read, mx440's can handle the game so i should think
    the TI would also.

    Think i'll be investing in this game also :)

    On 17 Jun 2005 12:10:21 -0700, "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >Specs for GTA:SA is not that demanding
    >Anyone happen to know if TI4200 would be able to drive this game?
    >Not at full throttle I know
    >
    >Thanks/Peter

    For reference: I have an A64 3200 + 9800 pro (1024x768), and there is
    a noticable drop in frame rate when viewing the more complex areas.
    The annoying thing about this game is that the graphics aren't that
    good by todays standards and tweaking the video settings does little
    to improve either frame rate or image quality.

    --
    steve <AT> steveevans <DOT> org

    On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 22:17:21 +0100, Steve Evans <no@spam> wrote:

    >On 17 Jun 2005 12:10:21 -0700, "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Hi
    >>
    >>Specs for GTA:SA is not that demanding
    >>Anyone happen to know if TI4200 would be able to drive this game?
    >>Not at full throttle I know
    >>
    >>Thanks/Peter
    >
    >For reference: I have an A64 3200 + 9800 pro (1024x768), and there is
    >a noticable drop in frame rate when viewing the more complex areas.
    >The annoying thing about this game is that the graphics aren't that
    >good by todays standards and tweaking the video settings does little
    >to improve either frame rate or image quality.

    I am running an A64 3400+ (1Gig) with a 9800XT (256Meg) and it all
    runs well with AA turned on a little....I do see a drop in frame rate
    at some times but it is no where near bad...I do agree with the
    graphics engine not being well made tho...i can play HL2 maxed out
    (even AA and AF) and it runs smooth as silk...and HL2 looks way better
    than GTA:SA...

    Still a great game tho...

    Yea i also bought it for the ps2 aswell, but not for long because money
    was tight at that time and had to sell the console. But i had mucho fun
    with the game and when payday arrives i'll be down the shops :)

    p.s Theres a £5 discount on the game in this months PC Gamer for the
    game, for use at Virgin Megastores.

    In article <1119041498.774882.181230@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    Jimbob <richard.burkinshaw@gmail.com> wrote:

    > >From reviews i've read, mx440's can handle the game so i should think
    > the TI would also.
    >
    > Think i'll be investing in this game also :)

    Same here, and I bought the PS2 version when it came out as well!

    ___
    Neil
    aka HighVis

Games Video Games