DV Storm - physical size?

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

I'm trying to see if a DV Storm would fit in my current computer. My DV Rex
doesn't - it's too long.

The information isn't on the Canopus website, and it seems that just about
everyone is out of the office - I can't reach anyone at Canopus (NAB,
probably). So, I was wondering if anyone here knew offhand how long the DV
Storm card is?

Thanks!

cory

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2001

Yeah, it's long. It's approx 8.75 inches long. I had a tough time fitting it
in there.
//cory

"Tony" <tony23@dslextreme.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to see if a DV Storm would fit in my current computer. My DV
Rex
> doesn't - it's too long.
>
> The information isn't on the Canopus website, and it seems that just about
> everyone is out of the office - I can't reach anyone at Canopus (NAB,
> probably). So, I was wondering if anyone here knew offhand how long the DV
> Storm card is?
>
> Thanks!

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

"Cory" <here@there.com> wrote in message
> Yeah, it's long. It's approx 8.75 inches long. I had a tough time fitting
it
> in there.
> //cory

My Rex is more like 12" - if the Storm is 9" I think that may fit...