error COOD116A, can't play dvds

February 10, 2005 3:03:05 PM

It says to adjust pixels and colours and stuff, but that doesn't work either.
the drive makes a loud whirring noise when it tries to start up.
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 5:21:02 PM

Your dvd decoder is bad. I had a NERO decoder and it wasn't XP compatible.
Click START - RUN and type in
DVDUPGRD /Detect
to find out which decoder you have... then go get a powerDVD disk and
install it. Then you'll have a clvsd.as decoder. DVD players come with disks
that have decoders on them. Search Microsoft's website to find compatible
decoders or just reinstall your dvd playing software.

-Good luck.

"mattp" wrote:

> It says to adjust pixels and colours and stuff, but that doesn't work either.
> the drive makes a loud whirring noise when it tries to start up.
Anonymous
February 12, 2005 7:43:02 PM

"ctoro" wrote:

> Your dvd decoder is bad. I had a NERO decoder and it wasn't XP compatible.
> Click START - RUN and type in
> DVDUPGRD /Detect
> to find out which decoder you have... then go get a powerDVD disk and
> install it. Then you'll have a clvsd.as decoder. DVD players come with disks
> that have decoders on them. Search Microsoft's website to find compatible
> decoders or just reinstall your dvd playing software.
>
> -Good luck.
>
> "mattp" wrote:
>
> > It says to adjust pixels and colours and stuff, but that doesn't work either.
> > the drive makes a loud whirring noise when it tries to start up.
June 23, 2010 5:10:34 PM

i nedd repair file for reprodiction of media player sende please this archive.
!