NERO Photo Snap Viewer Problems

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

I got the very latest version of NERO and it also installed the Nero Photo
Snap Viewer.

When I go to Photos (digital) all in JPG format, and I click on them, NERO
always comes immediately to the front and says it cannot open that (or any
other) photos.

I totally am baffled because Irfan View or Photo Impression do open them.

How can I change it so that this NERO Viewer does not get involved? I have
over 900 photos and do not want to select each one and go to "open with" and
then select something else than NERO.
But - why would NERO even not open normal .jpg files?
3 answers Last reply
More about nero photo snap viewer problems

    Right under Photo Snap in Nero StartSmart is the option for Nero ImageDrive.
    Click that then disable the image drive. That should solve your issue.

    "Ritter197" wrote:

    > I got the very latest version of NERO and it also installed the Nero Photo
    > Snap Viewer.
    >
    > When I go to Photos (digital) all in JPG format, and I click on them, NERO
    > always comes immediately to the front and says it cannot open that (or any
    > other) photos.
    >
    > I totally am baffled because Irfan View or Photo Impression do open them.
    >
    > How can I change it so that this NERO Viewer does not get involved? I have
    > over 900 photos and do not want to select each one and go to "open with" and
    > then select something else than NERO.
    > But - why would NERO even not open normal .jpg files?

  2. Hi, excuse if there's any broken English! Well, i have had the exact same problem. If you haven't solved it yet then you can;
    Open snap viewer
    From the File menu choose or click on Configure plug-ins...
    Then from the dialog box click top button named as Register plug-in...
    Locate C/Program Files/Nero../ Nero PhotoSnap
    And click to register one by one which i did it like that..

    Bye the way i use Vista Ult 64 so if you find anything unfamiliar then you can also figure out on Xp too. Hope it helps

  3. Open snap viewer
    From the File menu choose or click on Configure plug-ins...
    Then from the dialog box click top button named as Register plug-in...
    Locate C/Program Files/Nero../ Nero PhotoSnap
    And click to register one by one which i did it like that..

    This is a simple fix. It worked!!!!

    Thanks

Video Photo Nero Windows XP